Hunter: Jeff Holman
Date: September 2018
Trip Taken: Idaho Wilderness Elk Hunt
A true wilderness adventure. I couldn’t believe there was such a remote area left. The Frank Church Wilderness has beautiful scenery, but we didn’t see many elk. The wolves have hurt the numbers. Adam and Steve are gonna work your tail off to fill your tag. Great people.
My consultant was OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my Idaho elk hunt was a great adventure.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.