Michael Magalsky, Idaho Mountain Lion Hunt Report
Idaho Mountain Lion Hunt Report
March 11, 2019
Great cancellation mountain lion hunting opportunity and a large tom harvested with archery equipment. Thanks for quickly putting it together. Everyone was very good to work with. I am still waiting for the photos and videos that the outfitter promised. I even left them a thumb drive but five months later…and still no photos. They have video of the shot, the dog vs cat confrontation after, and trail camera photos of the cat on an elk kill the night before. I would love to have those
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was NA.
- The accommodations were NA.
My consultant was Russ Meyer
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. Other than not getting my photos, everything was great.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? No (below because I don’t have the photos to share)
- Can we use this in social media? No (below because I don’t have the photos to share)