Angler: Paul Julander
Date: July 11-13, 2019
Trip Taken: Kodiak Island Fishing Trip
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International.
The fishing lodge on Kodiak Island, in Alaska had excellent accommodations with awesome food. The host and the fishing guides are friendly and knowledgeable. We had three days of fishing and had an amazing time catching salmon and halibut.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My fishing guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Patrick was great. Very attentive and organized. He lined us up with a great outfitter.
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT A TRIP
Please be thorough so we can help you book the perfect fishing trip.
By booking with Outdoors International you will be in the right location, at the right time, with the right gear, and fishing with the right guide. Do you have a particular destination in mind? Is there a specific species you'd like to target? Do you need to stay within a budget? How big is your group? Etc.