Paul Julander, Kodiak Island Fishing Trip Report
July 11-13, 2019
The fishing lodge on Kodiak Island, in Alaska had excellent accommodations with awesome food. The host and the fishing guides are friendly and knowledgeable. We had three days of fishing and had an amazing time.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My fishing guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable about Alaska, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes