Angler: Paul Julander
Date: July 11-13, 2019
Trip Taken: Kodiak Island Fishing Trip
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International. Patrick was great. Very attentive and organized. He lined us up with a great outfitter.
The fishing lodge on Kodiak Island, in Alaska had excellent accommodations with awesome food. The host and the fishing guides are friendly and knowledgeable. We had three days of fishing and had an amazing time.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My fishing guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
Discover why thousands of anglers have trusted us with their fishing adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can help you find exactly what you're looking for.