Dagestan Tur Hunt in Azerbaijan
July 22-26, 2019
From airport pick up to in the field and back, our Dagestan tur hunt was flawless. The hunting was exceptionally difficult this time of year, as the tur go higher into the alpine. We were at 12,000-14,000 feet most of the time and altitude was a factor. I missed twice at close range and finally shot my trophy at 250 yards on the end of the last day. Being in good shape is a must. I’m a professional endurance athlete and was still challenged. Spring or fall might be a better idea if fitness is not your strong point.
This outfitter has been in the business since 1982. Knows all the ins and outs.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes