Angler: Caitlin Dwyer
Date: 6/7/2019 – 6/10/2019
Trip Taken: Fishing on Kodiak Island
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International. He was very knowledgeable about Alaska, help me with what gear to take, and a pleasure to talk to.
This was a lovely salmon fishing trip on Kodiak Island in Alaska. We caught fish each day. Great food provided by the lodge.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of anglers have trusted us with their fishing adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can help you find exactly what you're looking for.