Angler: Paul Dwyer
Date: 6/7/2019 – 6/10/2019
Trip Taken: Salmon Fishing Lodge on Kodiak Island
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International
This Alaska fishing lodge was great, comfortable accommodations, great staff, fabulous food.
Of the three days fishing first two were disappointing, third day was great fishing.
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. We had a blast!
- My fishing guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes