Hunter: Mary Sue Moore
Date: December, 2021
Trip Taken: Mountain lion hunt in Idaho
Consultant: Gary Colbath | Outdoors International
First of all I would like to thank Outdoors International for finding the hunt of a lifetime for me. Gary is awesome, he always finds what we are looking for. He always takes time to answer all our questions and is very informative and up to date on all information for our trips. We will continue to use him for all our hunts.
The mountain lion hunt we booked was difficult and challenging, but hands down the most rewarding.Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Good I really wished the communication (with the outfitter) had been better. I was really confused on some aspects of the hunt/stay. But at the end of the day this guy delivers and if you’re ok with lack of communication then he’s your guy. I would still probably book another hunt with him.
- How were your guide? The guide is an amazing tracker/big cat finder.
- How was your lodging? Good
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Fair
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- How would you rate your consultant? Great!
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.