Hunter: Kyle Hanson
Date: Feb 2-7th, 2022
Trip Taken: Free Range West Texas Aoudad
Consultant: Outdoors International
This trip was everything I had hoped it would be and more!
I was amazed at the number of big aoudad rams we saw in just two days of hunting. I took my sheep out of a group of 150 Rams! Come to find out after hunting here they have not had a hunt go past 3 days since operating and guiding on this Ranch for the past 8 years. Not only that, they are carrying a pretty solid 30-32″ trophy average with the occasional 33″ Ram taken! We went 3/3 in two days. I took a heavy horned old ram on the first day on my longest shot to date.
On day two I watched my clients successfully take their rams. This certainly won’t be the last Aoudad hunt for me!Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great. This outfitter puts people on big sheep targeting 30″ plus mature rams.
- How were your guide(s)? Great.
- How was your lodging? Good.
- How was the food? Good.
- How was your outfitters communication? Good.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Moderate
- How would you rate your consultant? Great. This was a hosted trip with two great clients. Stoked I was able to share the experience with them!
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @kylehansonoutdoors
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.