Thank you Russ and Outdoors International for setting this up….Great adventure!
We flew out on a beaver float plane and Nate the pilot acted like a tour guide making sure to point out anything of interest from muskox to nice bull moose….it was awesome! The camp gear they provided was more than adequate with an inflatable rubber raft which made the hunt!! The gear and amount of food we were given we could have easily lived in the bush for a month with no exaggeration. We saw moose everyday….and both were lucky to harvest very quality animals a 53″ and a 57″. We had an encounter with an absolute giant but couldn’t close it…what a beast! Was very thankful to have quality waders as we spent 10 days in them… and glad I was in shape as packing these studs out are a task. 🙂
From the day of booking our Alaska moose hunt till the day we were dropped off at the airport they did a great job! Sharon for three years answered my questions planning for the hunt (sorry :)….she booked us at an awesome B&B!
If a moose hunt is on your list this trip will not disappoint!!!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Russ is always a pleasure to visit….he is a wealth of information on these hunts as I think he has done them all 🙂
Thank you Russ for another great trip!!!
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.