The moose hunt was everything I expected. We hunted the marsh flats and saw moose everyday of our hunt. Calling was key. Trusting your moose call is something I can’t stress enough. The most demanding aspect of this drop hunt for me was patience!
Camp was as good as it could be. The gear worked great. Food was great. The key piece of gear was our waders. Everything was wet and it was nice to be able to kneel or sit without getting wet. I took muck boots for around camp. I left my leather boots at the hangar.
All and all I would go again in a heart beat. The transporter did a good job and put us right in the middle of the moose.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.