Kyle Roberts Caribou Drop Camp Report
Thanks to such a top notch hunt consultant as Russ who set us up with an amazing hunt.
Early September, 2018
My hunting partner and I arrived in Kotzebue early September, we were met by the outfitter as we got off our commercial flight. Easily got all gear to the Hotel and were ready to fly out into the field the next day.
Weather came in and delayed our flight for one day, but heck we were in Alaska! so we made the best of it and Sheila kept in contact. Second day weather broke and we were headed into the mountains. Everyday from then on was a blast!
We were able to kill two great bulls last day last minute. It was an EPIC, no guarantee adventure. Just what I was looking for. Can’t wait to go back!! Thanks to such a top notch consultant as Russ Meyer who set us up with a great outfitter. Can’t do any better! The Arctic is a special place.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were not an issue.
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
Couldn’t have found any better, Russ is top shelf!
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes