Vernon Edeler, Argentina Stag Hunt Report
Mat Cervantes was very informative and has a ton of experience with stag hunting around the world which helped in deciding the destination for me and my expectations.
March 10th through the 15th, 2019
My daughter and brother went on this free range red stag hunt with me. We were able to harvest four stags and a trophy blackbuck during this trip. My brother and I both harvested trophies on our second morning that both scored above 350 SCI. Then in the days remaining my daughter and brother both were able to take down two very nice management or elimination stags. I also was trying to harvest a elimination stag with my bow but found that these free range animals are as cunning as a buck whitetail not in the rut. My daughter was able to harvest a great blackbuck during the trip.
It was a great hunt with a top notch outfitter. The food, accommodations and hunting well exceed the expectations I had for this trip. This was the first guided hunt I have ever went on and I was not disappointed. The abundance of game really surprised me and we encountered stags every time in the field.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Top notch operation and I will be going back.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good. Mat was very informative and has a ton of experience with stag hunting around the world which helped in deciding the destination for me and my expectations.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Call to Book Your Adventure
We’ll help you choose the best trip for your budget and goals.