Alberta moose hunting with our outfitters is less expensive than in Alaska, physically easy and high success. What more can you ask for?
- Super high moose populations. In some areas you can see 20-30 moose a day!
- Alberta has a long moose season, going from mid-September through November.
- Moose hunting in Alberta can be physically easy, and fun.
- A good choice for bowhunters.
- Alberta residents have a low quota draw, and our outfitters have very limited non-resident outfitter tags.
- Average bull size is 45 to 50 inches, but 55″ to 60″ bulls are a possibility.
- Our outfitters have a 90-95% opportunity rate.
- A wolf is a real possibility in some areas.
Hunts in Alberta Offered by Outdoors International
Discover why tens of thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.