Matthew Kerzner, Muskox Hunt Report
Overall, my trip was a great experience. He is a great outfitter and his guide Philip was also great They both worked hard and were a pleasure to be in the field with as well as in camp. They met us at the airport and we promptly changed our clothes for a two hour snowmobile ride into camp. Had a bite to eat then straight to hunting. Glassed bulls every day with great success. We had a great adventure!
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Mat is a super nice guy and always very quick to address any questions or concerns.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Or Just Give Us a Call