Justin Barnes, Colorado Elk Hunt Report
14 – 18 October
This elk hunt is phenomenal. It is perfect for some with asthma or bad joints. The guides are first class. I would have never dreamed I would see so many bulls. I am booking again for next year. This would be an awesome hunt for a child as well. The terrain is beautiful and it is just a gorgeous place to be! With this being said, after the New Year, Mat, get ready to book me again!
This is a great outfitter!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Mat Cervantes at Outdoors International is the only hunting consultant I use when booking hunts. He is my go to guy and I wont hunt if he doesn’t plan it.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes