Due to ideal biotope and conditions, Croatia is among the few European countries that has strong and stable Eurasian brown bear population. Gold medal brown bears are a real possibility when brown bear hunting in Croatia with this outfitter.
- Brown bear hunting in Croatia can take place in the Spring or Fall.
- This is a baited brown bear hunt.
- You’ll typically be hunting from tall, closed and comfortable “high seats” over the bait.
- Hunting at night is legal in Croatia.
- A Gold Medal brown bear is a real possibility.
- Croatia is also officially recognized by CITES, and for that reason exporting your trophy is no hassle.
- Sometimes there are some spot and stalk opportunities, but we recommend hunting over bait. It is much more successful.
- Croatia is EU member, and offers some great tourism on the coast.
Bears regularly come to feed on carcasses, so the success of this hunt is almost guaranteed, of course, given the Goddess Diana smiles upon you. Our hunters over the year have had an unheard of success rate of 90%! The trophies earned in recent years prove the exceptional quality of these bears, with fur quality values often surpassing 350 CIC points.