Brown Bear Hunting in Croatia
- This is a baited brown bear hunt.
- You’ll typically be hunting from stands over the bait. Sometimes at night, which is legal in Croatia.
- A Gold Medal brown bear is a real possibility.
- Croatia is also officially recognized by CITES, and for that reason exporting your trophy is no hassle.
- Sometimes there are some spot and stalk opportunities, but we recommend hunting bait as it is more successful.
- Croatia is EU member, and offers some great tourism on the coast.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Croatia has a growing population of Eurasian brown bears. Gold medal brown bears are a real possibility and this hunt has an unheard of success rate of 90%! The trophies earned in recent years prove the exceptional quality of these bears, with fur quality values often surpassing 350 CIC points.
Brown bear hunts in Croatia are done either during the spring or fall from tall, closed and comfortable “high seats” over bait. Bears regularly come to feed on carcasses, so the success of this hunt is almost guaranteed, of course, given the Goddess Diana smiles upon you.
Interested in booking a hunt?
If brown bear hunting in Croatia is on your bucket list, contact us today.Ask For Pricing or More Information
Reference Hunt #OI-AH3