Tyler Crockett, Unguided Moose Hunt Report
The moose hunting was slow, maybe due to late rut. I shot my bull the day after we were suppose to be picked up from camp. Pack out was easy no doubt. A location of where we were going to be dropped so we could pre scout the area would have been great. Communication during the hunt was not good.
I was not told by the outfitter that we would be in a swamp and I did not take proper waders. While waiting on the beaver plane to drop me for two days nobody with [the outfitter] mentioned the waders I had were insufficient even after seeing them.
Was your hunt successful?
Were you happy with your trophy and the overall experience?
Not So much
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Or Just Give Us a Call