Dustin Moore, Unguided Moose Hunt Report
The outfitters and staff were all very helpful and friendly. They were always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our Alaska moose hunting experience was enjoyable and successful. The hunting area was amazing, and we had several opportunities to fill our moose tags.
After having a few missed opportunities with my bow, I was still able to grab the rifle and get it done in the last couple days so I didn’t go home empty-handed. All and all, I had an amazing moose hunting experience with memories that will last a lifetime, and I couldn’t be happier. All the other hunters I met at the outfitters hangar had success as well and seemed to have equal enjoyable experiences. I have never been on a hunt anywhere, for any species, that had such high success rates. I can’t wait to go back for my next Alaska adventure!
- How likely would you be to refer Outdoors International booking services to your friends and family? Very Likely
- Who was your Agent? Russ Meyer
- How were your conversations with your agent? Excellent
- How was your agent’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your agent’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- Will you book another trip with us in the future? Yes