Hunter: Brad Kincaid
Date: October, 2017
Trip Taken: Wyoming Hunting Lodge
- How likely will you be to refer friends to OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL about this hunt? Very likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication? Excellent
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? NA (This was not a trophy hunt)
- How would you rate the lodging? Good
- How would you rate the food? Good
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- Were you successful or unsuccessful? Unsuccessful
- Were you happy with the overall experience? Very pleased with the outfitter and guide. Landon was very knowledgeable about elk hunting and knew the area like the back of his hand.
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Extremely Difficult
- Is there anything that the outfitter should do differently in your opinion? In my opinion for where it is and the type elk hunt this is it is perfect.
- Who was your Agent? Mat Cervantes
- How were your conversations with your agent? Excellent
- How was your agent’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your agent’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your agent? Excellent
- Will you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Experience was great from beginning to end.