Hunter: Brad Kincaid
Date: October, 2017
Trip Taken: Wyoming Hunting Lodge
- How likely will you be to refer friends to OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL about this hunt? Very likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication? Excellent
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? NA (This was not a trophy hunt)
- How would you rate the lodging? Good
- How would you rate the food? Good
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- Were you successful or unsuccessful? Unsuccessful
- Were you happy with the overall experience? Very pleased with the outfitter and guide. Landon was very knowledgeable about elk hunting and knew the area like the back of his hand.
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Extremely Difficult
- Is there anything that the outfitter should do differently in your opinion? In my opinion for where it is and the type elk hunt this is it is perfect.
- Who was your Agent? Mat Cervantes
- How were your conversations with your agent? Excellent
- How was your agent’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your agent’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your agent? Excellent
- Will you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Experience was great from beginning to end.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.