Hunter: Daniel Simonson
Date: 1-5 June, 2020
Trip Taken: Wyoming Black Bear Hunt
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
We rode horse back into the bear baits daily. In total, 50-60 miles ridden for the week. Sat over baits in the evenings, absolutely beautiful country! My guide had tons of knowledge, an incredible area, and lots of success.
- Kyle’s consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my bear hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Thinking elk hunting is next.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Are you interested in booking a hunt like this?Ask For Pricing or More Information
Here are some bear hunts that you might like:
GET MORE INFORMATION
Please be thorough so we can help you book the perfect hunting trip.
Do you have a particular destination in mind? What species would you like to hunt? Do you need to stay within a budget? Will you be hunting with a group? Etc.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.