Wyoming Black Bear Hunt Report
Hunter: Daniel Simonson
Date: 1-5 June, 2020
We rode horse back into the bear baits daily. In total, 50-60 miles ridden for the week. Sat over baits in the evenings, absolutely beautiful country! My guide had tons of knowledge, an incredible area, and lots of success.
- Overall, my bear hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Kyle Hanson.
- Kyle’s consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Thinking elk hunting is next.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes