Hunter: Daniel Simonson
Date: 1-5 June, 2020
We rode horse back into the bear baits daily. In total, 50-60 miles ridden for the week. Sat over baits in the evenings, absolutely beautiful country! My guide had tons of knowledge, an incredible area, and lots of success.
My consultant was Kyle Hanson.
- Kyle’s consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes. Thinking elk hunting is next.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes