Hunter: Gary Colbath
Date: March 20-April 2, 2022
Trip Taken: Archery Polar Bear Hunt
I just returned from the pinnacle trip of my hunting career.
My adventure in the Arctic for polar bear was an extraordinary experience. As a hunting consultant I have access to the best outfitters in the world and the outfitter I chose to conduct this hunt is far and away the premier Arctic outfitter hands-down. This is their 40th year in business and to say they have the process dialed in would be an understatement. Their help with logistics before, during and after the hunt was awesome. The Inuit guides they partner with are hunters themselves and definitely knew the country, the animals and how to help me deal with the harsh Arctic conditions.
The whole trip was a great cultural and hunting adventure.
As a consultant, I spend considerable time vetting and learning about hunts and doing them myself when possible.
I wouldn’t recommend a hunt I would not do myself. We are hunters working for hunters and want nothing more than to send you on the trip of a lifetime like I experienced. Given our services cost you nothing, there is no reason to ever book without using our services.Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great True professionals. Knowledgeable. Great with communication. Super conservationists too.
- How were your guide(s)? Great.
- How was your lodging? Good.
- How was the food? Fair.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Moderate
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @29arrows