Zachary Kramer, Lake Strobel Fishing Report
The trip was great. The lodge, the guide, the food, the staff – all wonderful.
The fishing was not as great as we hoped although good. Very tough conditions, more physical, and not as many fish as we or the other guests expected. The fish are as big as advertised however.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes