Angler: Zachary Kramer
Date: January 2020
Trip Taken: Strobel Lake Fly Fishing Lodge
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel | Outdoors International
Our trip to Strobel Lake was great.
The lodge, the guide, the food, the staff – all wonderful. The fishing was not as great as we hoped, although it was still very good. Very tough conditions, more physical, and not as many fish as we or the other guests expected. These fish ARE as big as advertised however.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes