Patrick Sauvageau, Estancia Laguna Verde Fishing Report
Fishing Estancia Laguna Verde with Outdoors International
December 7-14, 2019
I’ll remember most of the fish and all of the staff and fishermen. Our guide Ivan was fabulous, he was very patient, knowledgeable and an excellent photographer. The experience of sight fishing the unbelievable numbers of huge rainbows is beyond compare. I’ll be back!
Every step of the process was well communicated and easy to follow. I really appreciate the thorough nature of their recommendations and timely communication.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. I’ll use Patrick with OI again, we’re already communicating to setup another adventure to South America. I’ve passed his information on to a friend in North Carolina who is planning a trip to Lake Strobel.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes