Ben Stevens, Belize Fishing Report
Saltwater Fly Fishing in Belize
January 11th, 2020
We had a great time down in Belize!
Stayed at the fishing lodge in Belize for a week and it was a great experience. There is so much opportunity around the area, either guided trips or do it yourself opportunities. The lodge handled all of scheduling and were very willing to accommodate any request. The lodge itself was very comfortable and clean, and also right on the water front. The food was excellent and was almost all traditional Belize style meals. They also had kayaks, paddle boards and golf carts at the ready for all the transportation needs for fishing. Large numbers of bonefish around and also permit mixed in. Tarpon were around as well!
It was a great week, and I plan on turning it into a yearly trip.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Pat was great. He set the trip up and everything ran smooth. He was always available to chat about any questions and concerns. I am looking forward toward the next adventure with Pat.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes