Ben Stevens, Belize Flats Fishing Report
Angler: Ben Stevens
Date: January 11th, 2020
Fishing Lodge: BBFL
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
We had a great time saltwater fishing down in Belize!
Stayed at the fishing lodge in Belize for a week and it was a great experience. There is so much opportunity around the area, either guided fishing trips or do it yourself opportunities. The lodge handled all of scheduling and were very willing to accommodate any request. The lodge itself was very comfortable and clean, and also right on the waterfront. The food was excellent and was almost all traditional Belize style meals. They also had kayaks, paddle boards and golf carts at the ready for all the transportation needs for your fishing adventure. Large numbers of bonefish around and also permit mixed in. Tarpon were around as well!
It was a great week, and I plan on turning it into a yearly fishing trip.
- Overall, my saltwater fishing trip was a great experience, even though I was a beginner.
- My fishing guide’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
Patrick’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect. Pat was great. He set the trip up and everything ran smooth. He was always available to chat about any questions and concerns. I am looking forward toward the next adventure with Pat.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
We’d love to help you find a great fishing guide.
Whether you just want to know some prices, or need more information about one of our destinations, OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is here as a resource, and it won’t cost you a thing.