Washington State Whitetail Hunting
Washington State Whitetail Hunting
Washington state needs to be on your whitetail hunting radar!
The Northeastern Corner of Washington state has long been known as a deer hunting hot spot. Washington state whitetail hunting and is fast becoming known nationwide. If you haven’t heard about it yet, you will.
Why you should consider whitetail hunting in Washington:
- Surprisingly good trophy quality.
- Lots of deer, and numbers are still on the increase.
- License and deer tags are over the counter in Washington.
- Long, generous hunting season starting in September and going into December.
- Washington allows baiting.
Late Season Archery Deer Hunts in Washington
This is a Canada style late season whitetail hunt, where you can hunt over bait…but you can stay in the US!
With thousands of acres to choose from this hunt provides you with lots of options to choose from and no shortage of bucks. This outfitter specializes in archery hunting which makes this hunt especially attractive to that new archery hunter that wants to take a monster Washington whitetail. With some of the most beautiful scenery the state has to offer this hunt is one that will speak for itself.
Hunt late season whitetails over bait in Northeastern Washington.
This outfitter can and does hunt over bait. They take full advantage of every advantage they have to assure you see quality deer. Trophy quality on this archery whitetail hunt is very good. Expect to see bucks in the 125″ to 160″ range. With high opportunity rates and the chance of taking a trophy buck, this hunt is a great choice for any level bow hunter.
Hunt one of the nations best whitetail hot spots for quality Washington bucks.
- Canada-style whitetail hunt, but stay in the states. Hunt in Northeastern Washington near the Idaho and British Columbia border.
- Hunting season is mid-November through mid-December.
- Shot opportunity is high.
- Guiding is 2:1.
- This hunt is physically easy, this is a baited hunt so lots of your sitting is done in stands or blinds.
- Great hunt for any skill level of archery hunter.
- Thousands of public and private land to hunt on!
- Excellent trophy quality potential with bucks being between 115-160 inches Pope and Young.
- License and tags are over the counter.
- Opportunity shot rate is 90%.
Have questions about one of our hunts?
We’re here to help you book the perfect trip, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.
My buck— eleven scorable points, lots of smaller extras, over 17 ½” of inside spread with heavy mass, and a field dressed weight at 215 lbs. The meat will be enjoyed this winter, and soon the antlers will hang on my wall for me to glance at occasionally and remember the turkeys in the hayfield, the smell of acorns on damp ground, and even the super moon that was visible during my sitting a deer stand and reminiscing of hunts in years gone by this past fall. Thank you Outdoors International.
I recently returned from a late season whitetail hunt in Dimmit County, in South Texas. What happened will go down in history as one of the greatest hunts of my life. I was hunting a buck that I’ve been chasing for the past five years. He’s a 14 year old legend we call Indigo, and he’s been an impossible deer to hunt for his entire mature life (since he was five).
Great outfitter. Great trophy whitetail hunting areas. Many ground blind and tree stand placements before the season allowing good positioning for wind. Constant monitoring of trail cams by the outfitter.
I had no idea how much I would love deer hunting in Texas!