If you’re looking for a great destination, the Kansas outdoors offers plenty of things to do! Kansas is an outdoor lover’s paradise, with plenty of opportunities to explore.
Looking for something to do in Kansas?
Your next adventure could be found in the Kansas outdoors. Explore the Little Jerusalem Badlands State Park, maybe paddle your way down the mighty Kaw River or even go pheasant hunting! Kansas offers endless opportunities to explore the outdoors.
- Go bouldering at Rock City.
- Mountain Bike the redrock at Switchgrass in Wilson.
- Ride horses on over 300 miles of equestrian trails.
- Go sailing at Cheney Reservoir.
- Visit the Flint Hills.
- Hike the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve.
- Go paddling on the Kansas River.
- Fishing in Kansas
- Hunting in Kansas