This Kansas turkey hunt takes place on approximately 15,000 acres in the Kansas Flint Hills, and high success rates are the expectation. If you’re working on completing your Grand Slam Turkey Hunt, our Kansas hunt is a great place to bag a Rio.
Lots of birds and light hunting pressure make this Kansas turkey hunt exceptional.
- Hunt Rio Grande and Easter turkeys on the same hunt.
- Season is Mid April until the end of May.
- Semi or fully guided hunts. Hunters can do their own calling or guides can assist them, it is up to you.
- You’ll be hunting pre-scouted birds, mostly from ground blinds, with full body mounted decoys.
- You will be hunting near Olsburg, Kansas in the Flint Hills.
- Two bird limit.
- Lodging is newly remodeled farm house accommodations. Laundry, walk in showers, satellite television, all linens and towels are provided.
- Dinner is steaks, smoked briskets, roasts pork, salads etc. . Breakfast is continental. Lunches are soups and sandwiches.
- Trophy care and prep for taxidermist is provided.
- Jump over to their property in Nebraska to hunt Merriam’s all in the same trip.