Hunter: Adam Tucker
Date: August 12-16
Hunt Taken: New Mexico Rifle Pronghorn Antelope
Hunting Consultant: Julian Salutregui, Outdoors International
We had an absolute blast hunting in New Mexico! Some of the best guides I have ever hunted with, lodging was really nice with clean and comfortable beds, food was amazing!
The guides put us on a ton of different bucks with the majority of them being shooters but being new to pronghorn hunting. They really took the time to teach us about the species and what to look for in a good mature buck.
I definitely would go on this hunt again.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great Very personable, great with communication, very knowledgeable and just all around great guides
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Good.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great. Julian was very helpful and gave us plenty of options that would fit what we wanted and needed and helped pick the very best hunt for us. We would definitely book through Outdoors International again
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @mon_f_tana
Are you interesting in booking a hunt?Get More Information About This Trip
Here are some other hunts you might be interested in: