Hunter: Adam Tucker
Date: August 12-16
Hunt Taken: New Mexico Rifle Pronghorn Antelope
Hunting Consultant: Julian Salutregui, Outdoors International
The guides put us on a ton of different bucks with the majority of them being shooters but being new to pronghorn hunting. They really took the time to teach us about the species and what to look for in a good mature buck.
I definitely would go on this hunt again.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great Very personable, great with communication, very knowledgeable and just all around great guides
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Good.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great. Julian was very helpful and gave us plenty of options that would fit what we wanted and needed and helped pick the very best hunt for us. We would definitely book through Outdoors International again
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @mon_f_tana
Are you interesting in booking a hunt?Get More Information About This Trip
Here are some other hunts you might be interested in:
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.