Crock Pot Venison and Mushrooms
- 3 lbs. venison, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup red cooking wine
- 1 (1 1/2 oz.) pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can golden mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 to 3 cups fresh or canned mushroom slices
- Hot cooked noodles, rice or potatoes
- Combine all ingredients except noodles in a slow cooker and stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
- Increase heat to high and cook for one hour longer.
- Server over noodles, rice or potatoes.
For some added zing, top with sour cream before servicing. You may also use drained, canned venison in place of the cubes.
Interested in bagging your own venison?
Ask For Pricing or More Information
You might also like one of these recipes:
Looking for a delicious and impressive appetizer for your next dinner party? Look no further [...]
Ingredients 3 lbs. venison, cut into 1-inch cubes 3/4 cup red cooking wine 1 (1 [...]
Ingredients 1 deer ham 1 (16 oz.) pkg. bacon 1 large oven roasting bag 2 [...]
When you’re making venison shepherd’s pie, you’re really making two dishes at once: Making mashed [...]
Here’s a perfect use for the Venison roast you find at the bottom of your [...]
Seared tuna steak is one of those recipes that sounds way too fancy to make [...]
Ingredients 1/4 cup flour 14×20-inch oven roasting bag 1 1/2 tsp. salt 1 tsp. dry [...]
Black bear is great eating, and this is a highly recommended recipe. [...]