Hunter: Keith Tucker
Trip Taken: New Mexico Pronghorn Antelope Hunt
Consultant: Julian Salutregui, Outdoors International
We arrived to a nice ranch house stocked with snacks and drinks of all varieties. The meals were awesome and the guides were even better. The accommodations were very comfortable.
The next day we were able to fill three out of four antelope tags with great shot opportunities. The guides are very capable of placing us in the right position for our trophy animal. The next day we were able to find the largest animal of our group and was able to seal the deal with a well placed round.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great.
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Good.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Good.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.