Hunter: Mitch and Sharon Beeson
Date: August 13-15, 2022
Trip Taken: Pronghorn Antelope Hunt in New Mexico
Consultant: Julian Salutregui, Outdoors International
We had a spectacular time!
The New Mexico ranch was beautiful; accommodations were super comfortable; and lots of really nice antelope to choose from. We were done hunting in a day. The outfitter and guides were very professional and it was as if we had known them for years. Already booked again for next year.Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great We will definitely be back to go antelope hunting in NM again. It was great to get a landowner tag and guided hunt all in one.
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Great.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great. Very easy to work with. We had originally set up our antelope hunt for August of 2021 but we had moved and our gear/guns did not make it to us in time. Julian helped us reschedule for 2022 in one of the best states for antelope hunting.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.