Hunter: Mitch and Sharon Beeson
Date: August 13-15, 2022
Trip Taken: Pronghorn Antelope Hunt in New Mexico
Consultant: Julian Salutregui, Outdoors International
We had a spectacular time!
The New Mexico ranch was beautiful; accommodations were super comfortable; and lots of really nice antelope to choose from. We were done hunting in a day. The outfitter and guides were very professional and it was as if we had known them for years. Already booked again for next year.Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great We will definitely be back to go antelope hunting in NM again. It was great to get a landowner tag and guided hunt all in one.
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Great.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great. Very easy to work with. We had originally set up our antelope hunt for August of 2021 but we had moved and our gear/guns did not make it to us in time. Julian helped us reschedule for 2022 in one of the best states for antelope hunting.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.
Are you interesting in booking a hunt?Get More Information About This Trip
Here are some hunts you might be interested in:
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.