Wyoming Mule Deer Hunting
If you’re not applying for Wyoming mule deer hunting, you’re missing out…but we do have some options for you with little or no points.
Our backcountry outfitter in Wyoming has solid success year over year on good mule deer bucks at an affordable price. If the backcountry isn’t for you and you want a more plush experience, we have a beautiful Wyoming hunting lodge hunt.
Why you should consider mule deer hunting in Wyoming:
- Wyoming has some incredible mule deer hunting.
- Little hunting pressure when compared to some of the other states.
- Amazing archery hunting opportunities.
- Good combo options for elk.
Wyoming Hunting Lodge
This beautiful 5-star lodge offers OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL clients some incredible Wyoming mule deer hunting on private ground. And you can even combo with elk.
These trophy mule deer hunts are on private ranches in Wyoming, and have a nearly 100% success for rifle hunters and archery hunts are 65% (some years our bowhunters are pushing 80% success on this great hunt). It’s one of our favorite mule deer hunts to book our hunters on, it can be incredible, especially on private ground. We’d love to help you book this hunt.
The beautiful hunting lodge sits in the middle of 100 square miles of wilderness, two hours from Salt Lake,and is surrounded by trees, streams and fishing ponds. Amenities 11 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and 3 great rooms and many other accouterments. This hunt is a great option for corporate groups.
- 5 star, high end hunt from a lodge with 11 rooms, one hour and 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport.
- Amazing chef and food.
- Lot’s of bucks! Opportunity rate is nearly 100% for both rifle and bowhunters! Bowhunters have great success on some stomper mulies on these ranches! You can expect multiple stalks daily. Success rates for archery are around 65% and rifle is 95+%.
- The average bucks taken on these hunts are 160 to 180 inches, with the chance at a real monster over 200″.
- Level 2 out of 5, physically. Expect to do a lot of glassing, spot-and-stalk, and maybe even sitting on waterholes. You’ll be hunting from side-by-sides and pickups, and stalking bucks you spot from there.
- This makes a great corporate hunt.
- Make it a combo mule deer/elk hunt.
- Contact us for pricing and availability.
YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS TAG! However, with just one point, drawing is almost guaranteed.
We can help you out with the application process. If you don’t draw, you can roll your deposit over to the next year, or we do have another option on a ranch in Utah with guaranteed tags. *Must apply by the end of May.
Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope Combo Hunt
The pronghorn hunting, and pronghorn/deer combo hunts are conducted in both Wyoming and Montana.
- This is a two-state hunt in the Northeastern corner of Wyoming, and the Southeastern corner of Montana.
- These hunts are physically easy with large numbers of game seen.
- Success rates on antelope are running between 95 – 100% on bucks averaging over 14″ inches.
- Contact us for more details.
or you can choose a Two-State, Two Buck Hunt
Hunt with our outfitter in both Wyoming and Montana for mule deer and/or whitetail deer.
Your hunt will be based out of a hunting lodge in Northeast Wyoming, Western South Dakota, and South-East Montana depending on where you’re hunting. No matter where you are hunting, can rest assured that ranches are carefully managed for high success hunts for trophy quality mule deer and whitetails.
We’d love to help you book a hunt.
Whether you just want to know some prices, or need more information about one of our destinations, OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is here as a resource, and it won’t cost you a thing.
Just fill out the form below or give us a call at (208) 991-4868 and we’ll get started matching your priorities, budget, timing and expectations to the ideal destination.