Wyoming Mule Deer Hunting Lodge
Trophy Mule Deer Hunting Lodge in Wyoming
- 5 star, high end hunt from a lodge with 11 rooms, one hour and 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport.
- Amazing chef and food.
- Lot’s of bucks! Opportunity rate is nearly 100% for both rifle and bowhunters! Bowhunters have great success on some stomper mulies on these ranches! You can expect multiple stalks daily. Success rates for archery are around 65% and rifle is 95+%.
- The average bucks taken on these hunts are 160 to 180 inches, with the chance at a real monster over 200″.
- Level 2 out of 5, physically. Expect to do a lot of glassing, spot-and-stalk, and maybe even sitting on waterholes. You’ll be hunting from side-by-sides and pickups, and stalking bucks you spot from there.
- This makes a great corporate hunt.
- Make it a combo mule deer/elk hunt.
These trophy mule deer hunts are on private ranches in Wyoming, and have a nearly 100% success for rifle hunters and archery hunts are 65% (some years our bowhunters are pushing 80% success on this great hunt). It’s one of our favorite mule deer hunts to book our hunters on, it can be incredible, especially on private ground. We’d love to help you book this hunt.
Hunt from a beautiful hunting lodge.
The 8,000 square foot Lodge sits in the middle of 100 square miles of wilderness, two hours from Salt Lake,and is surrounded by trees, streams and fishing ponds. Amenities 11 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and 3 great rooms and many other accouterments. This hunt is a great option for corporate groups.
- Thanks for reaching out to check on me after my hunt. I can’t compliment the outfitter enough. They provided us a fantastic hunt and were able to adjust the hunt to my physical limitations. We rate them A+ and we look forward to going back out with them one day. Moving forward we are scheduled to hunt moose in September and deer in November.
Call to Book Your Hunt
YOU HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS TAG! However, with just one point, drawing is almost guaranteed.
We can help you out with the application process. If you don’t draw, you can roll your deposit over to the next year, or we do have another option on a guaranteed ranch in Utah. *Must apply by the end of May.