Hunter: Mike Jansen
Date: August, 2017
Trip Taken: Colorado Rifle Elk Hunt
The outfitter did a wonderful job in my 2017 hunt for elk I drew a draw a tag for elk in Colorado.
Great trail ride into the elk camp good stock to ride on. I had multiple opportunities to shoot some smaller bull elk I was holding out for 300 class or better bull, Kevin and Chase did an awesome job calling as well as instructing on where to place me on different call in opportunities l had, three different bulls !!Get More Information
- How likely will you be to refer friends to OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL about this hunt? Very likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication ? Excellent
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? Good
- How would you rate the lodging? Good
- How would you rate the food? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- How was the Field Dressing and Trophy Preparation? NA
- Were you happy with the overall experience? Yes I was extremely happy with my hunt. I was able to pass up three different opportunities on smaller bulls.
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Difficult
- Is there anything that the outfitter should do differently in your opinion? No. Kevin did an awesome job in camp as well as out in the field taking care of everything that I or a hunter would need.
- How were your conversations with your OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL Hunting Consultant? Excellent
- How was your Consultant’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your Consultant’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your Consultant? Excellent
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes I will book another out with you guys, let’s talk about possibly in the future chasing bigger bulls in different states.
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.