Hunter: Mike Jansen
Date: August, 2017
Trip Taken: Colorado Rifle Elk Hunt
The outfitter did a wonderful job in my 2017 hunt for elk I drew a draw a tag for elk in Colorado.
Great trail ride into the elk camp good stock to ride on. I had multiple opportunities to shoot some smaller bull elk I was holding out for 300 class or better bull, Kevin and Chase did an awesome job calling as well as instructing on where to place me on different call in opportunities l had, three different bulls !!Get More Information
- How likely will you be to refer friends to OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL about this hunt? Very likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication ? Excellent
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? Good
- How would you rate the lodging? Good
- How would you rate the food? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- How was the Field Dressing and Trophy Preparation? NA
- Were you happy with the overall experience? Yes I was extremely happy with my hunt. I was able to pass up three different opportunities on smaller bulls.
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Difficult
- Is there anything that the outfitter should do differently in your opinion? No. Kevin did an awesome job in camp as well as out in the field taking care of everything that I or a hunter would need.
- How were your conversations with your OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL Hunting Consultant? Excellent
- How was your Consultant’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your Consultant’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your Consultant? Excellent
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes I will book another out with you guys, let’s talk about possibly in the future chasing bigger bulls in different states.