Angler: Scott Turner
Date: January, 2022
Trip Taken: Ixtapa Mexico Sailfishing Lodge
Consultant: Patrick Kissel | Outdoors International
Hands down the best charter fishing I’ve ever experienced in Mexico.
I caught 7 species, including Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Roosterfish and even a large Pompano that was prepared at the lodge to perfection! And in four days of fishing, there was never a day that my friend and I didn’t both catch fish, inshore and offshore.
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great Knowing a bit of Spanish can really help in communicating with some of the guides, but not required. They are great at getting you on the fish!
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Good
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Fair
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy
- How would you rate your consultant? Great. Patrick was excellent at setting this trip up, including setting up covid tests to make it an easy process in getting back home. Very professional and I will definitely contact Patrick the next time I want to book a trip through Outdoors International. Can’t wait to return!
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @Silhouetteoutdoors