Jurassic Lake in Argentina
Strobel lake or as we have come to call it “Jurassic Lake” is one of the most remote, wild and best fishing destinations in the world!
The southern end of the famous Patagonian region in Argentina is a remote but luxurious destination that boasts the largest rainbow trout in the world.
- Absolutely MONSTEROUS rainbow trout! It is not uncommon to land multiple double digit rainbow trout a day with chances at fish in the 20’s.
- With excellent food and comfortable accommodations, this is a trip of a lifetime!
- The fishing season in Argentina is October through May
- Peak times are November through mid-January
- All the guides and camp staff are the best of the best and take care of you every step of the way.