Jesse Coit, Unguided Caribou Hunt Report
Our Alaska unguided caribou hunt was a physically hard hunt, but it was the very rewarding! Long days, long pack outs, rain, rain and more rain. Grizzly bears, fishing…I could go on forever. Had a awesome experience that I’ll never forget!
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My consultant was good enough.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes