Angler: Brian Portwood
Date: Aug 18th, 2019
We fished with Pete Fields on the Deschutes River in central Oregon, and had an amazing fishing trip. He was very knowledgeable about the fly fishing and the history of the area we fished. He made the day trip about more than just the steelhead fishing, which is what I enjoyed the most. Anyone can catch fish, but our guide made it an experience, and we still caught fish!
- Overall, my steelhead fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was NA.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes