Dave Grigsby, Lower Deschutes Steelhead Fishing Report
August 17th, 2019
Pete Field was our guide. His expertise and knowledge of the river got us safely up through the large rapids of the Lower Deschutes River to our fishing spot. We caught several nice steelhead and had a glorious day on the river. This is a bucket list trip for sure. The lower Deschutes canyon is a magical place.
Book this trip! He is entertaining and is a great teacher.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
My consultant was Outdoor international.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes