Hunter: Jack Dillon
Date: September 17-29, 2020
Consultant: Russ Meyer
Great unguided hunting trip in Alaska for moose. With all the headaches of this year surrounding Covid we were able to get to Alaska and make this trip happen. Our time in the field was great and we saw many bulls with many very close. We were all able to make it happen and connect on our first Alaska moose. I actually passed on a couple bulls a little bigger than mine but I wouldn’t have traded that for the extra time in the field and the encounters that we had.
Communication at hangar could’ve been a little better. Would love to go again. Staff was friendly and informative. Good equipment provided and more than enough food.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
Yes. Hope to make it back sometime. Great moose hunt.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
My Hunting Consultant was Russ Meyer with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes