Alberta Black Bear Hunt
- All inclusive, six-day black bear hunt. Hunts start on Sunday afternoon, and end on Saturday morning.
- Only 10 hunts per year. Five hunters per week.
- Alberta has a two bear limit, and your second bear is FREE!
- This is a spring bear hunt that takes place during the month of May.
- You’ll be hunting trophy black bears that square over six feet on average. There were two boars over 7 feet taken last season.
- Hunt over well established baits.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Our Alberta black bear hunt is six days, running Sunday afternoon to Saturday morning. Guiding, caping and salting, all meals and lodging are included. You just need to get there, and they’ll take care of the rest. The lodging accommodations include a large house that sits on 150 acres. It’s only a 10 minute drive from town.
There are wolves in the area, and sometimes they come into the bait. Although you should never count on it, getting an opportunity at a wolf is a very real possibility. Canoes are ready and waiting for you to take them out pike fishing once you’ve tagged out.
For pricing or more information about this Alberta black bear hunt, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-MLO1