Thomas White, BC Black Bear Hunt Report
The hunt was rustic but comfortable and I would highly recommend this Black Bear hunt to anyone.
- I am very likely to refer my friends to Outdoors International about this hunt.
- The outfitters pre-hunt communication was excellent.
- Overall trophy quality was excellent.
- The outfitters lodging was excellent. (rustic but comfortable)
- The food was excellent.
- My guide was excellent.
- Field dressing and trophy preparation was excellent.
- My hunt was successful.
- I was very pleased with the overall experience! Looking forward to hunting with them next year.
- Physically, this hunt was moderate.
Hunting black bears with this British Columbia outfitter was a wonderful experience. This hunt is great value for the money! My guide, Lyle was an extremely knowledgeable hunter and great all-around guy. We spotted over 30 bears, and a few moose during our hunt including several monster bears. With two tags in my pocket we made many stalks which resulted in two fine bears on the ground.
Our cook Pete was terrific and made hearty good home cooked food that kept us going from dawn to dusk. Evenings were filled with great conversations and lively hunting tales.