July 20-23, 2020
Hands down the most accommodating fishing lodge we’ve ever been to. I love hunting and fishing, and search to find places that allow a family setting. They welcomed our rowdy kid crew with open arms and a resolve to show us a good time… we were not disappointed. All crew involved from owner to room service were professional and kind. Every aspect of my trip was closely managed taken care of. Definitely a return trip!!!
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was amazing, I just wish the massage therapist was available but I understand the situation.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future?
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
Patrick‘s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, he was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to. I look forward to more trips with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes