Ernest Sorensen, Alaska Fishing Report
July 20-23, 2020
Hands down the most accommodating fishing lodge we’ve ever been to. I love hunting and fishing, and search to find places that allow a family setting. They welcomed our rowdy kid crew with open arms and a resolve to show us a good time… we were not disappointed. All crew involved from owner to room service were professional and kind. Every aspect of my trip was closely managed taken care of. Definitely a return trip!!!
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was amazing, I just wish the massage therapist was available but I understand the situation.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Contact OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL to book a trip.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- Patrick‘s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. I look forward to more trips
- My fishing consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes