Angler: Ernest Sorensen
Date: July 20-23, 2020
Trip Taken: Flyfishing in Alaska on the Kvichak River with My Family
Fishing Consultant: Patrick Kissel with Outdoors International
Hands down the most accommodating fishing lodge we’ve ever been to.
I love hunting, fishing, and searching to find places that allow a family setting. This great Alaska fishing lodge welcomed our rowdy kid crew with open arms and a resolve to show us a good time… we were not disappointed. All crew involved from owner to room service were professional and kind. Every aspect of my trip was closely managed taken care of. Definitely a return trip!
- Overall, my Alaska fishing trip was amazing, I just wish the massage therapist would have been available, but I understand the situation.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes