Andrew Sorensen, Alaska Fishing Report
July 20-23, 2020
What an epic Alaska fishing trip! Friendly staff. Smiles and hospitality at every turn. These folks love to share where they live and what they know. Our guides Benny, Hayden, Nick and Patrick were great fishing teachers for our young and older kids. These guys were top-notch!
It’s easy to see that these folks love doing they do and care about this special part of the world. We felt welcomed and comfortable the entire trip. Knowledgeable guides, and awesome pilots tailored a trip for our family, both young and old. From fishing the smaller creeks, to bear watching, to hunting for agates on the beach during lunch, we loved it all!
- Overall, my guided fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Contact OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL to book a trip.