Dan Szafranski, Kodiak Island Fishing Report
June 21-25, 2019
This outfitter was great. They took care of all of our needs. Food was 5-star, rooms were nice with bathroom attached. Our fishing guide knew where to take us to get the salmon, halibut and black bass and was super patient in teaching us proper fishing techniques. Fish was well processed, packaged for shipping, and ready when we were to depart.
They organized the private plane to take us to, and from Kodiak and Old Harbor,. Weather wouldn’t allow for the flight out to take place as scheduled, but once things cleared we were on our way early the next morning always keeping us informed of conditions and timing. We had a great time.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience. They were well organized and had answers for any questions and communicated well pre-trip.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. I’ve used Mat to book several outings and always does a great job.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes