Colorado Mountain Lion Hunting
Probably our best mountain lion hunt.
These Colorado mountain lion hunting trips take place in prime lion country, with a good population of mature toms. They use trucks, 4-wheelers and snowmobiles to cruise roads to find a fresh track. Once you find a track that looks good, you “turn out”. If you have never hunted with the use of hounds you will gain a new respect for what these dogs can do while hunting mountain lions. Sometimes the chase ends quickly, and sometimes you’re in for the hike of your life. You never know.
- Winter and early spring hunts when snow conditions are right for following a track with hounds. November through March.
- Over-the-counter hunting licenses
- Top notch hounds! You’ll drive roads to find tracks, and once a track is found, the dogs are turned out!
- Success rate is over 75% on mature lions. (Good snow conditions are a big factor in success.)
- Can combo on a bull buffalo hunt for an additional trophy fee.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.