Billy Henry, Utah Elk Hunt Report
Utah Elk Hunt
Oct.1st-Oct. 5th, 2019
I was sent on this Utah elk hunt by the Saving Dreams Outdoors. We got to camp on the 30th of September, got settled in, then we got elk hunting the next day on the 1st. After seeing many nice bulls, it only took the second afternoon for my guide to put me on great bull where I had an easy 80 yard shot.
- Overall, my trip was a great experience. Their website said “expect to see 260-310 bulls” but this wasn’t the case on my hunt.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Kyle Hanson.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Very good guy. He was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? I hope to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes