I was sent on this Utah elk hunt by the Saving Dreams Outdoors. We got to camp on the 30th of September, got settled in, then we got elk hunting the next day on the 1st. After seeing many nice bulls, it only took the second afternoon for my guide to put me on a great bull where I had an easy 80 yard shot.
My consultant was Kyle Hanson.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Very good guy. He was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my elk hunt was a great experience. Typically you can expect to see 260-310 bulls, but we never had an opportunity on one during my hunt.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? I hope to.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes