Hunter: Kyle Hanson
Date: May 29 – June 4, 2022
Trip Taken: British Columbia Spot & Stalk Black Bear Hunt
Consultant: Outdoors International
After a long two year wait with Covid travel restrictions we are finally able to get into Canada!
This was my second time black bear hunting with this outfitter and it may not be the last. The quality of bears in this area was unreal. I saw the largest bear I’ve ever seen in the wild. Even got to 62 yards with my bow before the wind swirled on us 10 minutes before dark. But still how cool is that? Stalking absolute Giant World Class Black Bears, and the first hunter in two years to do so in British Columbia!
We had an amazing week with everyone having opportunity or success.
Made new friends and reconnected with existing ones. Hard not to love a week in Bear Camp like this one! Guiding, meals and accommodations were all top notch.Get More Information About This Trip
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great
- How was your guide? Great.
- How was your lodging? Great.
- How was the food? Great.
- How was your outfitters communication? Great.
- How physically demanding was your trip? Easy.
- How would you rate your Outdoors International Consultant? Great.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes. My Instagram handle is: @kylehansonoutdoors
Are you interesting in booking a hunt?Get More Information About This Trip
Here are some hunts you might be interested in: