Mexico Dove Hunting Lodge
- The White Wing Dove Shooting here is nothing short of spectacular.
- Traditional Walk-up Quail Hunts.
- Duck Hunting on Lake Guerrero.
- All packages can be paired with some Bass Fishing outings on Lake Guerrero.
- Stay at a beautiful retreat that offers total privacy, and World Famous wingshooting and bass fishing on Lake Guerrero.
- Other amenities include Trap shooting, a large pool, jacuzzi, Wi-Fi, satellite dish, large screen TV, back-up generators and a paved 3,000’ runway located one mile from the Hacienda.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
This Mexico dove hunting lodge is perfect for both the dedicated sportsman and the no-nonsense businessman who wishes to treat his clients, family or friends to a first-class excursion. Built in 1985, this hunting lodge in Mexico has no equal in this ruggedly beautiful land.
The Hacienda has been carefully developed and lovingly maintained. Countless exotic flowering plants and fruit trees surround the Hacienda. The bar, deck, pool and jacuzzi all offer panoramic views of Lake Guerrero and the surrounding mountainous countryside. Sleeping accommodations are luxurious, and each of the 13 suites have a seating area and private bath.
The White Wing dove shooting here is nothing short of spectacular.
Thousands of acres of corn and sorghum fields are close to the lodge. Extensive pre-hunt scouting keeps driving times to the shooting areas to a minimum.
On the dove field, there will be two bird boys waiting for you with a nice chair and a cooler full of soft drinks and beer. Your shotgun and shells will be handed by the van driver. After the hunt we set up a nice table, chairs and a nice umbrella so you can sit back and relax with a drink of your preference in your hand, talking with your hunting companions about that afternoon hunt.Get More Information About This Trip
This Mexico Dove Hunting Lodge also offers a Winter Combo Hunt
You can hunt ducks or quail in the morning, wild bobwhite quail or Mourning doves in the afternoon, and even go bass fishing on Lake Guerrero.
- Traditional Walk-up Quail Hunts – The Hacienda conducts exceptional quail hunts behind well trained pointers. You’ll hunt along fence rows, tree and brush lines and in grain fields. One sportswriter called them, “the wildest, fastest quail he had ever seen.” Our dog handlers have extensive experience hunting quail in Mexico. We prefer to match three hunters with each handler and will not exceed four hunters per handler.
- Duck Hunting on Lake Guerrero – The Hacienda also offers spectacular duck hunting on Lake Guerrero for over 11 different species including: all 3 teals, pintails, widgeons, gadwalls, ringnecks, bluebills, shoveleres, mottled ducks, redheads, canvasbacks, black bellied whistling tree ducks, and more…All of them usually in their full plumage. We accommodate two hunters per blind and a guide who will assist you with the decoys, calling and picking up the dead birds.
- Mourning Dove Hunts – This is a fun hunt, we average 5-10 boxes per hunt.
- Goose Hunting (if available) – They get Specks, Snows, Blues and Ross goose. We hunt over cut sorghum and corn fields. We use layout blinds, around 600-900 decoys and electronic calls.
For pricing or more information about this Mexico dove hunting lodge, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-HLP1
When to Go:
- White Wing Dove: Early August through late of October
- Mourning Dove: Early August through late February
- Bobwhite Quail: Early November through late February
- Waterfowl: Early November through late February