The mule deer hunting in Sonora, Mexico is the best in the world IF you hunt with the right outfitter. Those who choose to hunt mule deer in Mexico, be prepared to have the hunt of a lifetime! You will be hunting trophy mule deer on ranches that are extremely well managed. The ranches produce bucks that will exceed 30″ and score over the 190 inch class. Hunters can expect to see three to five bucks a day, and even more on some ranches, with many scoring over 180 inches.
Why you should consider mule deer hunting in Mexico:
- You’ll be hunting mature mule deer in Mexico.
- Most bucks score over 180 inches, or are over thirty inches wide. Our hunters average 190 inches, but 200+ inch bucks are taken yearly.
- It is not uncommon to see over 20 bucks a day on some of these ranches.
- Combo with a trophy coues deer.
- Our outfitters speak good English.
- We have great mule deer outfitters in Sonora and Chihuahua, Mexico.
Please DO NOT book with an outfitter without consulting us first. Hunting in Mexico can be a disaster or it can be the best hunt of your life. Let us help you book with a proven outfitter who will deliver.