Nevada Chukar Hunt
Hunt wild chukars in the beautiful landscape of Nevada behind well trained dogs!
Hunting upland birds behind a Brittany, English Setter, or Pointer can be truly rewarding endeavor for even the most experienced of hunters. This hunt offers the beauty of chukar hunting country and professional guides who will do their best to help you harvest some of these elusive birds. This outfitter is dedicated to locating birds before season so that you can have have an enjoyable hunt. Chukar are often found in rough country, however, your guide will do his best to find more moderate country.
- Three to Five hunt days
- All meals are included
- Over the Counter License
- Well trained Brittany’s, Pointers, and English Setters
- Moderate difficulty
- 2×1 guiding
- October to early November
- All Lodging (based on double occupancy)
- Meals (Soft drinks, coffee, water, sandwiches)
- In the field airport travel and hunting transfers
- 2×1 guiding with dogs and necessary equipment
- Game packing
*Prices subject to change without notice, so lock your price in with a deposit asap.
Lodging and Accommodations
Lodging and accommodations for this hunt take place in quality facilities. Hunters will also have all of there meals provided for them each day. You can expect to have breakfast, a tailgate lunch, and dinner at one of the best restaurants in town each night.
All guiding for this hunt is conducted on a 2×1 basis. In most cases guides will not take more than two hunters. Each day you will have the privilege to hunt with another guide and their dogs. Each guide will have his own dogs.
There are several destinations hunters can fly in to depending on where the highest populations of birds are located.
Nearest Airports Include: McCarran International, Las Vegas, NV (LAS) | Reno/Taho International, Reno, NV (RNO) | Elko, NV (EKO) | Magic Valley Regional, Twin Falls, ID (TWF)
Outfitters Pickup: This is included in the cost of the hunt. However there may be an extra charge for hunters arriving in Idaho as gas prices are high.
Please, protect your investment with Trip Insurance.
OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is partnered America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.Request a Free Quote for Trip Insurance
Suggested Gear List for an Upland Bird Hunt
*The gear list is an important subject matter and does require personal contact with the outfitter prior to departing from your home.
- Hunting license with required stamps, photocopy of personal ID
- Shotgun with gun case
- Ammunition as required by state
- Quick shotgun cleaning kit
- Game-toting bag
- Insulated, outerwear including gloves and hat
- Upland boots, heavyweight socks
- Chemical warmers for hands and feet
- GPS *we like the Garmin inReach
- Protective eyewear, earplugs